اللهم صل وسلم وبارك علي سيدنا محمد الحبيب المصطفي وعلي آله وأصحابه الطيبين الطاهرين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اللهم صل وسلم وبارك علي سيدنا محمد الحبيب المصطفي وعلي آله وأصحابه الطيبين الطاهرين

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
لكل عشاق الحبيب المصطفي

تم بث قناة صوفية

على تردد النايل سات 

عامودى  10911

أفقي    27500     

الموقع علي الإنترنت

www.soufia.tv

&&&&&&&&&&

بث قناة الصوفية

علي تردد النايل سات

عمودي  10875

أفقي   27500

المواضيع الأخيرة
» لااله الا أنت سبحانك انى كنت من الظالمين
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 26, 2024 3:59 pm من طرف الناظورى

» مؤلفات السيد عادل العرفى كاملة
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 06, 2024 3:11 am من طرف الناظورى

» الفاتحة لرسول الله وآله
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 27, 2023 3:31 pm من طرف الناظورى

» كتاب مرشد الزوار الى قبور الابرار
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 17, 2023 3:46 pm من طرف الناظورى

» غزة والصهاينة... الملائكة والشياطين
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 13, 2023 4:46 pm من طرف الناظورى

» نتنيولك...تاجر غزة(مسرحية من فصل واحد)
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 13, 2023 4:46 pm من طرف الناظورى

» تنظيم الجيش الصهيونى الارهابى
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 13, 2023 4:45 pm من طرف الناظورى

» وقف لشهداء سيول درنة ومدن الجبل الأخضر
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 16, 2023 8:14 pm من طرف الناظورى

» ميراث الكراهية البغيض (جريمة حرق القرآن الكريم)
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 29, 2023 6:10 pm من طرف الناظورى

» مؤلفات ومجاميع السيد فهمى محمد بوشعالة رحمه الله(1973-2017)
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 17, 2023 6:01 pm من طرف الناظورى

» ملحق الجزء الاخير من صيغ الصلوات
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 25, 2021 5:45 pm من طرف الناظورى

» أهواك يا خير الورى / كشف الحجاب
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالإثنين يونيو 15, 2020 10:44 pm من طرف emaansaid

» حكمه:أبي زكريا العنبري رضي الله عنه.
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 29, 2016 9:58 am من طرف Adil mohamed zayed

» من وصايا سيدنا سليمان الحكيم ﻹبنه لقمان رضي الله عنهما
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 29, 2016 9:54 am من طرف Adil mohamed zayed

» خزانة الصلوات الناظورية الكبرى(ج4)
Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 13, 2015 2:56 am من طرف الناظورى

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الفهرس
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 38 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 38 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 121 بتاريخ الثلاثاء أغسطس 01, 2017 3:28 pm
برامج تهمك

دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

Muslim bastion in English 9

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/1970

Muslim bastion in English 9 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Muslim bastion in English 9   Muslim bastion in English 9 Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 14, 2008 3:32 am

(171)
‘Whomever Allah feeds, should say:
اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ لَنا فيهِ وَأَطْـعِمْنا خَـيْراً مِنْـه.
Allahumma barik lana feehi wa-atAAimna khayran minh.
‘O Allah, bless it for us and feed us better than it.’
….and whomever Allah gives milk to drink should say:
اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ لَنا فيهِ وَزِدْنا مِنْه.
Allahumma barik lana feehi wazidna minh.
‘O Allah, bless it for usand give us more of it.’

66.Upon completing the meal
(172)
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ الَّذي أَطْعَمَنـي هـذا وَرَزَقَنـيهِ مِنْ غَـيْرِ حَوْلٍ مِنِّي وَلا قُوَّة .
Alhamdu lillahil-lathee atAAamanee hatha warazaqaneehi min ghayri hawlin minnee wala quwwah.
‘All praise is for Allah who fed me this and provided it for me without any might nor power from myself.’

(173)
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ حَمْـداً كَثـيراً طَيِّـباً مُبـارَكاً فيه، غَيْرَ مَكْفِيٍّ وَلا مُوَدَّعٍ وَلا مُسْتَغْـنىً عَنْـهُ رَبُّـنا .
Alhamdu lillahi hamdan katheeran tayyiban mubarakan feeh, ghayra makfiyyin wala muwaddaAAin, wala mustaghnan AAanhu rabbuna.
‘Allah be praised with an abundant beautiful blessed praise, a never-ending praise, a praise which we will never bid farewell to and an indispensable praise, He is our Lord.’
There are other views as regards to the understanding of this supplication, from them: Allah be praised with an abundant beautiful blessed praise. He is The One Who is sufficient, feeds and is not fed. The One Who is longed for, along with that which is with Him and The One Who is needed, He is our Lord.’

67.Supplication of the guest for the host

(174)
اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ لَهُمْ فيما رَزَقْـتَهُم، وَاغْفِـرْ لَهُـمْ وَارْحَمْهُمْ.
Allahumma barik lahum feema razaqtahum, waghfir lahum warhamhum.
‘O Allah, bless for them, that which You have provided them, forgive them and have mercy upon them.’

68.Supplication said to one offering a drink or to one who intended to do that
(175)
اللّهُـمَّ أَطْعِمْ مَن أَطْعَمَني، وَاسْقِ مَن سقاني.
Allahumma atAAim man atAAamanee wasqi man saqanee.
‘O Allah, feed him who fed me, and provide with drink him who provided me with drink.’
69. Supplication said when breaking fast in someone’s home
(176)
أَفْطَـرَ عِنْدَكُم الصّـائِمونَ وَأَكَلَ طَعامَـكُمُ الأبْـرار، وَصَلَّـتْ عَلَـيْكُمُ الملائِكَـة.
Aftara AAindakumus-sa-imoon, wa-akala taAAamakumul-abrar, wasallat AAalaykumul-mala-ikah.
‘May the fasting break their fast in your home, and may the dutiful and pious eat your food, and may the angles send prayers upon you.’

70. Supplication said by one fasting when presented with food and does not break his fast
(177)
‘If you are not invited (to a meal) then answer. If you happen to be fasting, then supplicate (for those present) and if you are not fasting, then eat.’

71. Supplication said upon seeing the early or premature fruit

(178)
اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ لَنا في ثَمَـرِنا، وَبارِكْ لَنا في مَدينَتِنـا، وَبارِكْ لَنا في صاعِنـا، وَبارِكْ لَنا في مُدِّنا.
Allahumma barik lana fee thamarina, wabarik lana fee madeenatina, wabarik lana fee saAAina wabarik lana fee muddina.
‘O Allah, bless our fruit for us, bless our town for us, bless our saAA for us and bless our mudd for us.’
A saAA is equivalent to four mudds and a mudd is equivalent to a dry measure of an average man’s two palms.

72. Supplication said upon sneezing
(179)
‘When one of you sneezes he should say:
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ.
Alhamdu lillah.
‘All praise if for Allah.’
…and his brother or companion should say to him:
يَرْحَمُـكَ الله.
Yarhamukal-lah.
‘May Allah have mercy upon you.’
…and he (i.e. the one who sneezed) replies back to him:
يَهْـديكُـمُ اللهُ وَيُصْـلِحُ بالَـكُم.
Yahdeekumul-lahu wayuslihu balakum.
‘May Allah guide you and rectify your condition.’

73. Supplication said to the newlywed

(180)
بارَكَ اللّهُ لَك، وَبارَكَ عَلَـيْك، وَجَمَعَ بَيْـنَكُما في خَـيْر .
Barakal-lahu lak, wabaraka AAalayk, wajamaAAa baynakuma fee khayr.
‘May Allah bless for you (your spouse) and bless you, and may He unite both of you in goodness.’

74. The groom’s supplication on the wedding night or when buying an animal

(181)
when you marry a woman or buy a maidservant, you should say:
اللّهُـمَّ إِنَّـي أَسْـأَلُـكَ خَيْـرَها، وَخَيْـرَ ما جَبَلْـتَهـا عَلَـيْه، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّها، وَشَـرِّ ما جَبَلْـتَهـا عَلَـيْه.
Allahumma innee as-aluka khayraha wakhayra ma jabaltaha AAalayh, wa-aAAoothu bika min sharriha washarri ma jabaltaha AAalayh.
‘O Allah, I ask You for the goodness within her and the goodness that you have made her inclined towards, and I take refuge with You from the evil within her and the evil that you have made her inclined towards.’
…and if you buy a camel, then you should take hold of it’s hump and say likewise.’

75. Supplication before sexual intercourse

(182)
بِسْمِ الله اللّهُـمَّ جَنِّبْنا الشَّيْـطانَ، وَجَنِّبِ الشَّـيْطانَ ما رَزَقْـتَنا.
Bismil-lah, allahumma jannibnash-shaytan, wajannibish-shaytana ma razaqtana.
‘In the name of Allah. O Allah, keep the devil away from us and keep the devil away from what you have blessed us with.’

76. When angry
(183)
أَعـوذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْـطانِ الرَّجيـم .
aAAoothu billahi minash-shaytanir-rajeem.
‘I take refuge with Allah from the accursed devil.’

77. Supplication said upon seeing someone in trial or tribulation
This supplication is to be said to one’s self, not directly to the one in trial or tribulation.

(184)
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ الّذي عافاني مِمّا ابْتَـلاكَ بِهِ، وَفَضَّلَـني عَلى كَثيـرٍ مِمَّنْ خَلَـقَ تَفْضـيلا.
Alhamdu lillahil-lathee AAafanee mimmab-talaka bih, wafaddalanee AAala katheerin mimman khalaqa tafdeela.
‘All praise is for Allah Who saved me from that which He tested you with and Who most certainly favoured me over much of His creation.’

78. Remembrance said at a sitting or gathering…etc
(185)
Ibn AAumar  said: It would be counted that the Messenger of Allah  would say one hundred times at any one sitting before getting up:
رَبِّ اغْفِـرْ لي، وَتُبْ عَلَـيَّ، إِنَّكَ أَنْـتَ التَّـوّابُ الغَـفور.
Rabbigh-fir lee watub AAalay, innaka antat-tawwabul-ghafoor.
‘O my Lord, forgive me and turn towards me (to accept my repentance). Verily You are The Oft-Returning. The Oft-Forgiving.’

79. Supplication for the expiation of sins said at the conclusion of a sitting or gathering…etc
(186)
سُبْحـانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ وَبِحَمدِك، أَشْهَـدُ أَنْ لا إِلهَ إِلاّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتوبُ إِلَـيْك.
Subhanakal-lahumma wabihamdik, ashhadu an la ilaha illa ant, astaghfiruka wa-atoobu ilayk.
‘How perfect You are O Allah, and I praise You. I bear witness that None has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek Your forgiveness and turn to You in repentance.’

Cont.79. Supplication for concluding all sittings
(187)
AAaishah رضي الله عنها said: Whenever The Messenger of Allah  would betake a seat, read Quran or pray, he would always conclude it with certain words, I (i.e. AAaishah) said: O Messenger of Allah , I have noticed that whenever you betake a seat, read Quran or pray, you always conclude it with these words. He said: Yes, whoever speaks good, it (i.e. the supplication) will be a seal for that goodness and whoever speaks ill, it will be an atonement for him.’
سُبْحـانَكَ وَبِحَمدِك، لا إِلهَ إِلاّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتوبُ إِلَـيْك.
Subhanaka wabihamdik, la ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa-atoobu ilayk.
‘How perfect You are and I praise You. None has the right to be worshipped except You, I seek Your forgiveness and turn in repentance to You.’

80. Returning a supplication of forgiveness
(188)
‘AAabdullah Ibn Sarjis  said: ‘I went to see the Prophet  and ate from his food and then said to him:
غَفَـرَ اللهُ لَكَ يا رَسـولَ الله.
Ghafaral-lahu laka ya rasoolal-lah.
‘May Allah forgive you, O Messenger of Allah.’
…he  replied:
وَلَكَ .
wa-lak
‘and you.’

81. Supplication said to one who does you a favour

189)
‘If someone does you a favour and you say:
جَزاكَ اللهُ خَـيْراً.
Jazakal-lahu khayran.
‘May Allah reward you with goodness.’
…then you have indeed excelled in praising him.’

82. Protection from the Dajjal
Dajjal: among the great signs of the last hour and the greatest trials to befall mankind, which every Prophet has warned about. Most of mankind will folow him. He will appear from Asbahan, Iran at the time when Muslims will conquer Constantinople. He will be given special powers and will make the truth seem false and vice versa. He will claim to be righteous and then he will claim prophet-hood and finally, divinity. From his features is that he will be blind in his right eye which is a definite proof that contradicts his claim to be Allah as it is a sign of imperfection. The word Kafir will be written between his eyes which every believer, literate or illiterate will recognise.

(190)
‘Whoever memorises the first ten verses of soorat Al-Kahf will be protected from Dajjal.’
One should also seek refuge with Allah from the tribulations of the Dajjal after the last tashahhud in prayer.(Refer to supplications #55 & #56)

83. Supplication said to one who pronounces his love for you, for Allah’s sake

(191)
أَحَبَّـكَ الّذي أَحْبَبْـتَني لَه.
Ahabbakal-lathee ahbabtanee lah.
‘May He, for whom you have loved me, love you.’

84. Supplication said to one who has offered you some of his wealth
(192)
بارَكَ اللهُ لَكَ في أَهْلِكَ وَمالِك.
Barakal-lahu laka fee ahlika wamalik.
‘May Allah bless for you, your family and wealth.’

85. Supplication said to the debtor when his debt is settled
(193)
بارَكَ اللهُ لَكَ في أَهْلِكَ وَمالِك، إِنَّما جَـزاءُ السَّلَفِ الْحَمْدُ والأَداء.
Barakal-lahu laka fee ahlika wamalik, innama jaza-os-salafil-hamdu wal-ada/.
‘May Allah bless for you, your family and wealth. Surely commendation and payment are the reward for a loan.’

86. Supplication for fear of shirk
shirk: to associate others with Allah in those things which are specific to Him. This can occur in (1) belief, e.g. to believe that other than Allah has the power to benefit or harm, (2) speech, e.g. to swear by other than Allah and (3) action, e.g. to bow or prostrate to other than Allah.

(194)
اللّهُـمَّ إِنّـي أَعـوذُبِكَ أَنْ أُشْـرِكَ بِكَ وَأَنا أَعْـلَمْ، وَأَسْتَـغْفِرُكَ لِما لا أَعْـلَم.
Allahumma innee aAAoothu bika an oshrika bika wa-ana aAAlam, wa-astaghfiruka lima la aAAlam.
‘O Allah, I take refuge in You lest I should commit shirk with You knowingly and I seek Your forgiveness for what I do unknowingly.’

87. Returning a supplication after having bestowed a gift or charity upon someone
(195)
AAaishah رضي الله عنها reported that the Messenger of Allah  was given a sheep and he ordered for it’s distribution. When the servant would come back (from distributing it), AAaishah would ask: ‘What did they say?’, he replied: They would supplicate:
بارَكَ اللهُ فيكُمْ.
Barakal-lahu feekum.
‘May Allah bless you all.’
…AAaishah would then say:
وَفيهِـمْ بارَكَ الله.
Wafeehim barakal-lah.
‘and may Allah bless them.’
…we return their supplication in a similar way and our reward remains with us.

88. Forbiddance of ascribing things to omens
This supplication is used whenever one initially thinks a casual event or occurrence to foretell good or evil, using it as a basis to determine which action he should undertake, but he then denounces such a link, relies on Allah and then says this supplication as an expiation for this act, since it falls under the category of shirk.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Muslim bastion in English 3
» Muslim bastion in English 4
» Muslim bastion in English 5
» Muslim bastion in English 6
» Muslim bastion in English 7

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اللهم صل وسلم وبارك علي سيدنا محمد الحبيب المصطفي وعلي آله وأصحابه الطيبين الطاهرين :: ISLAMIC SUBJECTS-
انتقل الى: