اللهم صل وسلم وبارك علي سيدنا محمد الحبيب المصطفي وعلي آله وأصحابه الطيبين الطاهرين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اللهم صل وسلم وبارك علي سيدنا محمد الحبيب المصطفي وعلي آله وأصحابه الطيبين الطاهرين

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
لكل عشاق الحبيب المصطفي

تم بث قناة صوفية

على تردد النايل سات 

عامودى  10911

أفقي    27500     

الموقع علي الإنترنت

www.soufia.tv

&&&&&&&&&&

بث قناة الصوفية

علي تردد النايل سات

عمودي  10875

أفقي   27500

المواضيع الأخيرة
» لااله الا أنت سبحانك انى كنت من الظالمين
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 26, 2024 3:59 pm من طرف الناظورى

» مؤلفات السيد عادل العرفى كاملة
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 06, 2024 3:11 am من طرف الناظورى

» الفاتحة لرسول الله وآله
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 27, 2023 3:31 pm من طرف الناظورى

» كتاب مرشد الزوار الى قبور الابرار
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 17, 2023 3:46 pm من طرف الناظورى

» غزة والصهاينة... الملائكة والشياطين
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 13, 2023 4:46 pm من طرف الناظورى

» نتنيولك...تاجر غزة(مسرحية من فصل واحد)
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 13, 2023 4:46 pm من طرف الناظورى

» تنظيم الجيش الصهيونى الارهابى
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 13, 2023 4:45 pm من طرف الناظورى

» وقف لشهداء سيول درنة ومدن الجبل الأخضر
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 16, 2023 8:14 pm من طرف الناظورى

» ميراث الكراهية البغيض (جريمة حرق القرآن الكريم)
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 29, 2023 6:10 pm من طرف الناظورى

» مؤلفات ومجاميع السيد فهمى محمد بوشعالة رحمه الله(1973-2017)
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 17, 2023 6:01 pm من طرف الناظورى

» ملحق الجزء الاخير من صيغ الصلوات
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 25, 2021 5:45 pm من طرف الناظورى

» أهواك يا خير الورى / كشف الحجاب
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالإثنين يونيو 15, 2020 10:44 pm من طرف emaansaid

» حكمه:أبي زكريا العنبري رضي الله عنه.
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 29, 2016 9:58 am من طرف Adil mohamed zayed

» من وصايا سيدنا سليمان الحكيم ﻹبنه لقمان رضي الله عنهما
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 29, 2016 9:54 am من طرف Adil mohamed zayed

» خزانة الصلوات الناظورية الكبرى(ج4)
That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 13, 2015 2:56 am من طرف الناظورى

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الفهرس
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 35 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 35 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 121 بتاريخ الثلاثاء أغسطس 01, 2017 3:28 pm
برامج تهمك

دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad"

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/1970

That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad"   That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad" Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 14, 2008 1:32 am

I love you Third: Prophet Muhammad's Moral Teachings:

Prophet Muhammad, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said:" I have been sent to you to explain fully good dispositions." It is well known that he never hit anyone, never abused anyone, never hit a woman, never betrayed anyone, never told a lie, never broke a promise, and never took revenge for himself. Lady A'isha, the wife of the prophet, said:" His manners were as perfect as the Qur'an provides for."

The essence of noble manners in dealing with Allah and His servants is fully described in the following saying of Prophet Muhammad, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him:" Honor Allah so that He never watches you doing what He prohibited you from doing." This means that you must not commit any sinful act so that Allah does not watch you in such a forbidden situation. You also must observe the orders of Allah so that He does not miss you in such a favorable situation. What makes man bashful of Allah is that he knows that Allah is the Ever-Watchful and the Witness of everything. This is indicated in the following Qur'anic verse:" Know they not that Allah knoweth both their secret and the thought that they confide, and that Allah is the Knower of Things Hidden?" (Surat Al-Tawba, verse no.78), and in the following saying of Prophet Muhammad describing charity:" To worship Allah as if you see Him. But, if you do not see Him, He is still watches you."

Prophet Muhammad, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, called for many noble morals in most of his sayings. Following are few examples of them:

1- Self-evaluation: Prophet Muhammad said:" Judge yourself before being judged by Allah, and evaluate your behaviors before having them evaluated by Allah." This means that those who are negligent and who want to save themselves from all dangers should know, before starting any action or uttering any word, that they will stand before Allah and will be questioned about what they made and said. Thus, they should prepare the answer for these questions of Allah before conducting any behavior. If the answer is right and sound and accepted by Allah, then they can conduct the intended behavior as it will have good consequences in their lifetime and in the Hereafter. If the answer is wrong and resented by Allah, they should give up such behavior. This is the basis upon which all acts and utterances are evaluated in Islam.

2- Lenience in Acts and Words: Prophet Muhammad, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, said:" People who will enter the Paradise are every lenient, flexible, pliable, and gentle person, and people who will enter the Abyss are every ruthless, harsh person." The companions of the Prophet asked him:" What do you mean by ruthless and harsh?" He replied:" I mean those who are tough to their families, firm to their companions, and hard to their kins."

He also said:" Say good words to people." (i.e., do not speak bad words) He also said:" A true believer is neither a slanderer, nor a curser, nor indecent, nor abusive." Allah, the Almighty, said:" Oh ye who believe! Let not a folk deride a folk who may be better than they are, nor let omen deride women who may be better than they are; neither defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. Bad is the name of lewdness after faith. And who turneth not in repentance, such are evil-doers." (Surat Al-Hujurat, verse no.11)

This indicates that ethics are the essence of religion. Allah treats man according to the way he treats others in. So, one should not deal with others in a rude insolent manner.

It was narrated in the Prophet's sayings that Allah, on the Day of Judgment will say to man:" I was hungry one day but you did not feed me, I was thirsty one day but you denied water to me, and I was ill one day but you did not visit me." Man will say:" Oh Allah! How can you get hungry while You are the Lord of Universe? How can You get thirsty while You are the Lord of Universe? How can You fall ill while You are the Lord of Universe? Responding to these questions, Allah says: "My servant so and so once got hungry, but you did not feed him. If you had done, I would have rewarded you. My servant so and so once got thirsty, but you denied water to him. If you had done, I would have requited you in return. My servant so and so once fell ill, but you did not visit him. If you had done, you would have found me there to reward you."

If man believes that Allah is watching him everywhere and witnessing all his deeds, he will be too shy to commit any sinful or evil act.

3- Filial Piety: A man came to the Prophet and enquired:" Whom should I look after?" The Prophet said: "Your mother." The man said: "Then whom?" The Prophet said: "Your mother." Then, the man enquired:" Then whom?" The Prophet said: "Your mother." The man said: "Then whom?" The Prophet said: "Then your father. Then your relatives, the closest and closer."

4- Abstention from Harming Others: Prophet Muhammad said:" A true Muslim abstains from harming others either by deeds or by words." He also said:" Anyone is not a true believer unless he likes for his brother whatever he likes for himself."

5- Respecting Privacy of others: Prophet Muhammad said:" The proof of a true Muslim is that he pays no heed to that which is not his concern." He also said:" He, ho traces defects of others, Allah traces his defects."

6- Good Treatment of Women: The Prophet said:" be good unto your womenfolk."

7- Good Neighborliness: The Prophet said:" No one is a true believer unless his neighbor is secure against his misdeeds." He also said:" Gabriel was always asking me to take care of my neighbor till I thought he will be a heir."

8- Good Conduct during Wars: The Prophet said in his orders to his army leaders in one of the Islamic battles:" I commend you to have fear of Allah and to be good unto the Muslim soldiers going with you. Do not betray, do not grudge, nor kill a child, a woman, an old man, nor a secluded worshipper of Allah in his solitude. Do not cut a tree or a palm tree, and do not ruin a building."

9- Good Treatment of Animals: The Prophet commended Muslims more than once to have mercy on animals. He said:" A woman was punished for a cat which she tied till it died from hunger. She gave the cat nothing to eat, nor did she set it free so that it might find some food."

10- Rules of Dealing with Others: The Prophet said:" Do not envy one another, nor outbid one another, nor hate each other, nor turn away from one another, nor enter into a transaction when another Muslim has already entered into it, but be brothers. A Muslim is a brother of every Muslim. One should not oppress him, fail him, lies to him, or belittle him. Piety is here (he pointed to his chest thrice). It is enough vice that one belittles his brother. All things of a Muslim are inviolable to another Muslim: his blood, property and honor."

Conclusion:

Allah, the Almighty, says addressing His messenger:" We sent thee not save as a mercy for the peoples."

Such a great personality as that of Prophet Muhammad is an excellent example to be followed by all human races whatever their religions, nationalities, and countries are. Prophet Muhammad is great in all aspects of his life. Allah wanted for all details of his life in all its stages to be well known as he is the good exemple to be followed by all human beings.

Allah orders Muslims to love, respect and revere Prophet Muhammad more than anyone or anything else. Allah says: "Say: If your fathers, and your sons, and your brethren, and your wives, and your tribe, and the wealth ye have acquired, and merchandise for which ye fear that there will be no sale, and dwellings ye desire are dearer to you than Allah and His messenger and striving in His way: then wait till Allah bringeth His command to pass. Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk."

(Surat Al-Tawba, verse no.24)

This verse is valid in all times and places because the Prophet still exists among us by his prespects, his mercy and his love to us. When every one of us prays for blessings upon the Prophet, Allah returns his soul in his body in order for him to exchange our greetings. Our deeds are shown to him every Thursday; for the good deeds he thanks Allah on our behalf, and for the evil ones he asks Allah to forgive us.

Of course, to insult the Prophet is to insult mankind; to insult every American, Indian, Australian, and Danish citizen as the Prophet was sent to all people. Many Western philosophers and thinkers said that he has changed the history of the world. Thus, it is logical that all of us, as human beings, should reject any insult to him whether intended or unintended.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad"
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad"
» That is our Prophet ..That Is "Muhammad"
» PROPHET MUHAMMAD Peace be upon him
» Prophet Muhammad in ten languages
» The Life Of The Prophet Muhammad By: Leila Azzam

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اللهم صل وسلم وبارك علي سيدنا محمد الحبيب المصطفي وعلي آله وأصحابه الطيبين الطاهرين :: ISLAMIC SUBJECTS-
انتقل الى: