اللهم صل وسلم وبارك علي سيدنا محمد الحبيب المصطفي وعلي آله وأصحابه الطيبين الطاهرين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اللهم صل وسلم وبارك علي سيدنا محمد الحبيب المصطفي وعلي آله وأصحابه الطيبين الطاهرين

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
لكل عشاق الحبيب المصطفي

تم بث قناة صوفية

على تردد النايل سات 

عامودى  10911

أفقي    27500     

الموقع علي الإنترنت

www.soufia.tv

&&&&&&&&&&

بث قناة الصوفية

علي تردد النايل سات

عمودي  10875

أفقي   27500

المواضيع الأخيرة
» لااله الا أنت سبحانك انى كنت من الظالمين
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالجمعة أبريل 26, 2024 3:59 pm من طرف الناظورى

» مؤلفات السيد عادل العرفى كاملة
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 06, 2024 3:11 am من طرف الناظورى

» الفاتحة لرسول الله وآله
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 27, 2023 3:31 pm من طرف الناظورى

» كتاب مرشد الزوار الى قبور الابرار
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 17, 2023 3:46 pm من طرف الناظورى

» غزة والصهاينة... الملائكة والشياطين
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 13, 2023 4:46 pm من طرف الناظورى

» نتنيولك...تاجر غزة(مسرحية من فصل واحد)
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 13, 2023 4:46 pm من طرف الناظورى

» تنظيم الجيش الصهيونى الارهابى
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 13, 2023 4:45 pm من طرف الناظورى

» وقف لشهداء سيول درنة ومدن الجبل الأخضر
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 16, 2023 8:14 pm من طرف الناظورى

» ميراث الكراهية البغيض (جريمة حرق القرآن الكريم)
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 29, 2023 6:10 pm من طرف الناظورى

» مؤلفات ومجاميع السيد فهمى محمد بوشعالة رحمه الله(1973-2017)
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 17, 2023 6:01 pm من طرف الناظورى

» ملحق الجزء الاخير من صيغ الصلوات
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مايو 25, 2021 5:45 pm من طرف الناظورى

» أهواك يا خير الورى / كشف الحجاب
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالإثنين يونيو 15, 2020 10:44 pm من طرف emaansaid

» حكمه:أبي زكريا العنبري رضي الله عنه.
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 29, 2016 9:58 am من طرف Adil mohamed zayed

» من وصايا سيدنا سليمان الحكيم ﻹبنه لقمان رضي الله عنهما
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 29, 2016 9:54 am من طرف Adil mohamed zayed

» خزانة الصلوات الناظورية الكبرى(ج4)
A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 13, 2015 2:56 am من طرف الناظورى

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الفهرس
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 36 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 36 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 121 بتاريخ الثلاثاء أغسطس 01, 2017 3:28 pm
برامج تهمك

دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/1970

A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord   A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 14, 2008 1:13 am

I love you A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord

A Message
From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord

O my Lord! Could there be any other Lord, for me, than you in the whole cosmos!

I raise this message of mine to the heaven of your dignity, not only in my name but also in the name of every slave assimilating the humiliation of servitude to You. Such slaves are so many throughout the earth, though they are really few when compared with the large numbers of those whom You have willed to be mere foam as that which floats on a torrent.

I have been nerved to raise this message to You by the return of the month that You made as and intermediary for the acceptance of a good return on our behalf to You and as an intercessor of abundant evil we have done in disobedience to You. Rather, I am accustomed to the fact that this month was, and is still, an occasion of granting Your support to Your weakened and wronged slaves all over the earth.

Nevertheless, I have never raised my message to You imploring You to send down mercy from You to amend the circumstances of the weakened, wronged and ravaged Muslim slaves who submit to You and believe in You, for I have no doubt that You are wholly acquainted with them and merciful to them. The wisdom lying behind this fact is revealed in Your Qur'anic rhetoric You sent down, which involves all mercy concerning whatever You give judgement on. Is it not You Who say: "And these days [of varying conditions] We alternate among people so that Allah may make evident those who believe and [may] take to Himself from among you martyrs – and Allah does not like the wrongdoers, and that Allah may purify the believers [through trials] and destroy the unbelievers".

Rather, I have raised my message to You, O my Lord, for a more awful incident representing a horrible catastrophe that has befallen us, which is much more harmful and comprehensive.

The custodians of Islam, represented in the Muslim leaders today, have cast aside the gift of honor that You have bestowed upon them to enjoy on that day when You commissioned them to guard Your religion and entrusted them to defend its truths and principles! They have turned from worshipping You to worshipping their chairs and thrones, and replaced defending your religion with a trivial defense of the hours of their diversion and wealth safes. Accordingly, here they are today burdened by humiliation and encompassed by disdain until they have become minimized in all eyes. Additionally, they are being shot with the arrows of ridicule and sarcasm from all directions.

O my Lord! You, certainly, know that it is the humiliation - the rags of which the Muslim leaders are wearing today - itself has brought into being the aggression, which remained buried in the breasts of its crusade and Judaized owners, to afflict Islam, its Scripture and the God Who sent it down. They also persisted in lurking for it to overtake it and are awaiting an opportunity to declare the aggression above mentioned.

Verily, O my Lord, the humiliation, which the Muslim leaders assimilate, has itself laid the judaized crusaders before their long awaited dignity and provided them with their appropriate opportunity, and so they could declare their buried aggression and dress Islam a shirt of its woven savage grudge, giving it the name of "The Shirt of Terrorism", which it took as a proof of its being criminal. Soon a judgement of putting Islam to death was declared in all multimedia! Then the shirt, which the exhalation of grudge toward Islam had woven, soon turned into the shirt by which the death sentence is executed under the world's sight and hearing! ..

This death sentence is the background of the successive assassination of the innocents in the land of Palestine. It is also the background of the savage and impetuous occupation of Iraq. Besides, it is the potential background behind the barbarian colonial control of Afghanistan.

O my Lord! I am not raising my message to you for lamenting the accumulated murdered people of Your believing servants, who are wronged here and there, nor do I intend to express grief and agony for them, for I know that You have chosen them as martyrs in Your upper world, which is your steadfast tradition dominating Your slaves.

Rather, I raise this message of mine to You - while it is rising to the lofty realm of Your Divinity from each slave believing in You and adhering to his covenant up till now - seeking that You send down triumph to Your religion and preservation of Your Qur'an and defense of the truth which is intended to be strangled, because You are its Lord.

Your enemies have got so terribly impertinent that they have dressed Your tolerant religion the apparel of terrorism, attributed the call to shedding innocent blood and wading in it to Your Qur'an and given the eternal Guardian of the heavens and earth, Who sent down the Scripture, drove the clouds and defeated the factions, the title of "Devil"!!.

The power that You have caused them to enjoy has made tyrants of them and the graces that You have abundantly sent don upon them have caused them to get intoxicated. Subsequently, they have proclaimed war against Your Supreme Self, out of breath endeavoring to obliterate Islam from the world and eradicate its beliefs and principles from its cradles and homelands!!.

I do not have the least doubt that none within Your dominion or realm might be able to put an end to Your religion, which You sent all Your Messengers to bear in order to manifest over all other false religions. How could this be realized while You say, { They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the unbelievers dislike it} [Al-Saff 61:8].

On the other hand I know that Islam can never be realized or established without real Muslims. I really fear that the Words - which You say about the existing enormously great number of the floating Islamic foam - could come true. The Words You sent down in Your manifest Scripture upon Your Prophet, whom You commissioned for Your Message, that say, {If you turn away, He will replace you with another people, then they will not be the like of you.} [Muhammad 47: 38].

O my Lord! I make of the advent of this great month of Yours an intercessor before my supplication, which I bear to You. It is the supplication of a disappointed feeble slave, whose neck has got humiliated to You and whose tears flooded for You, imploring You to gift this abundant and great foam of Muslims to the little elite dispersing among them, who are still steadfast to the covenant that they strive in Your Cause and render the soul and all valuables for Your sake.

Although they are little in number, but each one of them is multiplied by fifty of the Companions of Your Prophet (pbuh) because they - according to confirmed tidings he informed of - do not find [today] assistants who might support them for raising truth as those his Companions used to find. They are very few on Your earth, where trials and tumults have got such a lot and aberration spread, but they are so many in the heaven of your good pleasure and generous help and in the standard of Your patronage and support. So make of them, O Lord, intercessors, by whom You reform the conditions of Your Muslim slaves and inspire them to realize a good return to You, and make of them, O Lord, soldiers upon whom You send down composure of Your own. Support them with the miracles of Your triumph and accept their supplication, which is rising to You on their widely open palms with humiliation to You, and respond to their prayer by grace and favor from You, sooner.. not later.

They say while their eyes are looking up to the heaven of Your bounty with humility and humbleness, "O Lord, Who has sent down the Holy Book, driven clouds in the sky, defeated the factions … defeat, O Lord, the tyrants who have proclaimed war against Your religion, Islam, and Your Scripture, the Qur'an!

O Lord! Destroy them one by one and do not leave of them anyone, and give rest, thereby, to the breasts of the believing slaves.

On my part, O my Lord, I am Your guilty slave, who has excessively wronged himself. I stand behind them, praying with their prayer and saying "amen" for their supplication.

O You, the Most Wise among the Wise, here is my message to You, which I am raising to You on the clouds accompanied by the prayer of the bereaved and the wronged slaves. So, could there be a rapid response, O You, the Most Merciful among whoever might be implored, and the Most Generous among those who have ever bestowed?..

Your slave who feels dignified through his servitude to You

Muhammad Sa'id Ramadan Al-Bouti
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

A message From A Humiliated Slave To The Grand Lord
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اللهم صل وسلم وبارك علي سيدنا محمد الحبيب المصطفي وعلي آله وأصحابه الطيبين الطاهرين :: ISLAMIC SUBJECTS-
انتقل الى: